Red Acapella is an urban folk Kenyan band whose sole intention is providing great, quality, timeless, influential and unforgettable music. The duo comprises of Maga The Good Fella (Stephen Oduor)- Producer, Guitarist & Vocalist and Yabadoo The Other Fella (Alfred Nthale)- Guitarist and Vocalist. Originally performing acapella music, they later brought instruments on board and are currently signed to Fellaz Entertainment.
With this as their fourth year of pursuing music full-time, the band has impressed its way into the hearts of the independent music scene with previous releases like Taabu, Jatelo, Ona Sasa, and their recently released collaboration with H_art the Band dubbed Tena Na Tena. With music that merges mainly the rhumba and modern sound, their music prowess cannot be
ignored thereby cutting across all generations.
Check them out on the following video links
- J’s Fresh Kitchen accepts reservations so please make a reservation for a table should you know you will be coming for dinner.
- The number for reservations is 0707612585.
- J’s Westlands is a 23 years and older venue.
- The show starts promptly at 8pm so tables are held till 8pm after which they are opened to other customers.
- We want to welcome Heinenken as a partner for Thursday Nite Live at J’s. Make sure to sample their Draft Heineken a tasty brew indeed.